New Tunnels to Italy!
TunnelBears are natural explorers, constantly migrating from place to place in search of privacy and less-restricted ecosystems. Last month, we heard from TunnelBear-owners at our polling station that you want Italy as the next tunnel destination. Today, we are happy to announce that TunnelBears have completed tunnels to Italy! Bellissimo!
For Windows, OSX and Android, if you have the latest version installed, you will now see Italy as an option in the country drop-down menu. If you are using iPhone or iPad, see the instructions below on how to get Italy added. If you’re new to TunnelBear, you can start tunneling to Italy by downloading TunnelBear.
Want to convince the bears to tunnel somewhere else?
Head over to tunnelbear.com/vote to tell us where the bears should explore next. Oh and don’t worry Ireland, we haven’t forgotten about you. You’ll be tunneling soon enough!
How do I get tunneling to Italy?
For PC, Mac or Android
Italy should show up automatically in the list of countries. Simply select Italy in the app’s country dropdown, then turn TunnelBear “ON”.
TunnelBear for iPhone & iPad
To have Italy as an option, you’ll need to delete the old TunnelBear “profile” from your device and reinstall the new one. Below are the instructions:
Deleting the old TunnelBear Profile
- From your iPhone/iPad homescreen, tap Settings > General > Profiles
- Remove the existing profile by tapping on the TunnelBear profile > Tap the red “remove” button > Tap “remove” to confirm. The old TunnelBear profile should now be removed.
Installing the New TunnelBear Profile
- Open the TunnelBear Application on your iPad or iPhone
- Tap on the gear icon in the top right corner
- Tap on the “Reinstall Profile” button
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the new profile installation
- You should now see an option for Italy in your devices VPN settings.